Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Closed Down my Arfire Studios

After much thought and prayer, recent events on the Artfire site have led me to understand that I have stayed beyond what was proper for my business plan. My customers needs come first and they are not being met there right now. I appreciate all that I have learned from the experience but find I fit far beetter with other sites.



Please Find me at my etsy stores
:

www.cctexan3.etsy.com Jewelry for a cause.... 10% of all sales go to Domestic violence shelter here in Houston
www.beaconbeads.etsy.com
www.nccrafts.etsy.com



these last two are jewelry supply shops. Message me that you are readers of my blog and I will adjust your shipping to free for the month of January!!

6 comments:

  1. nice post. Now you can use this indian products directory directory to promote gold jewelry import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. er, no thanks. Why would I do that? I dont sell your jewelry dude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Toilet Chair Folding Commode Chair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we provide you with the best in of our knowledge for that we also provide you the laptops on rent if you need that was really a nice one keep this work up.

    digital marketing course in ghaziabad

    ReplyDelete

  5. WELCOME TO OUR INSTITUTE

    AIDM is a premier institute in various digital marketing domains like SEO, SMO, PPC, ORM, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Content Marketing.

    AIDM ADDRESS :- A-13, Mohan Park, Laxmi Nagar Delhi - 110092

    +91-9205903598
    Mon to Sat 9am to 6 pm

    info@aidm.org.in
    Send us your query anytime!

    ReplyDelete