Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What You Can Do For Mental Illness Awareness Week | Breaking Bipolar - HealthyPlace#more-1180

What You Can Do For Mental Illness Awareness Week Breaking Bipolar - HealthyPlace#more-1180

In addition to October being Breast Cancer awareness month and Domestic violence Awareness, the first week of October is a Party for the Mentally Ill... the above link takes you to a great website with links to activities in Canada, and information that one can garner or spread to others about the misconceptions and stigma attached to being mentally ill ( which often happens with DV survivors)

Click and reshare please!

 I am not in a good spot to do much writing at the moment, but will soon. Its my anniversary and it aint a good one filled with flowers and a nice dinner out. It is the date my life changed drastically/radically/ horrifically forever.

When I am ready I will share some insights from a ritual I will be doing tomorrow night to exorcise the demon basterds from my life once again. Ya forgive to set yourself free but at times they come back. with even more intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment