Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Supply sale

I m trying to list as many supplies as I can and it takes FORever on Etsy.  So I did some bulk uploading and while I m still listing, you guys can take a look for new things from far away places.  contact me via my studios and I ll set up a listing for your hearts desire.  Or keep checking my studio, I have about 2000 items to add and at 10 a day, I ll be done in 2012 I guess LOL.

help a sister out, take a peek at my photobucket supplies album...
click title above for the link

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete