Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

So I heard from a crazy dog on Artfire...

that people like lists in their blog readings....
So I thought I could make a list of all the things I ve learned in the last year.

1. Dont judge folks by their relatives.

2. That when I heat up copper with a torch to make a bracelet, that it can get really really hot.  Pants are also recommended.

3. I now know how to read instructions. ( might have done that before I did number 2. above.)

4. The older I get, the more make up I need to look naturally beautiful.

5 The older I get, the less I care about looking beautiful.

6.  Pretty underwear is always uncomfortable ( see #5)

7. Good friends are hard to come by, but well worth the effort in keeping.

8.  I cry alot. 

9. Tears are cleansing cus their is some sort of chemical  released in our bodies so it is ok to cry. ( I dont like it though, I cried at the Pokemon movie for crimineys sake!)

10. I shouldnt type late at night.

11. I am capable of standing my ground when faced with a crazy old coot and a friend gets shot and someone has to hold the towel in place til help gets there.

12.  My daughter is proud of me.

13.  My mom does NOT understand me, but loves me anyway.

14.  My high school friends all managed to turn out pretty cool.  Thank the web for Facebook.

15. I still dislike guns, violence and bullies.

feel free to add to this list...what have you learned this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment