Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cow Pies and other baloney

I am ill. Caught the flu and feel like carp. So my postings are not very exciting or full of happy rainbow unicorn farts. 

I ve been reading some funny things on Fark.com  well worth the read if you are into odd news.  Bad thing is some morons think everyone needs to hear their assinine views.  Proof positive that someone has been peeing in the gene pool again.

I, of course, am an angel and never act up online.  I like to fool myself into thinking people adore me and love to hear my words of wisdom.....when actually, I have discovered the older I get the less I know.  I think that is a good thing.  Might make me more willing and open minded.  Mike my friend, says everyone has the right to be wrong.  I might have used up all my rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment