Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yikes!! Tampon Stun Gun?



After the email from my mom, I went looking for an image of stun gun to snazz up the page. Imagine my surprise when I found this bizarre and creepy little thing.

Firstly, I think a tampon is scary enough to most He Man dudes, but to make it into a weapon somehow cracks me up and repulses me at the same time. I do not know why. Probably because I remember working at WallyWorld and the male associates would not even go near that aisle to put items back or to restock. Like they would catch cooties. Aw, the power of the cramps. Then I had this crazy image of mixing up the gun with the real deal. NOW that would be a shocker.

But I just had to share. Now you all can be weirded out wrapping your brain around that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment