Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Info for Victims of Online Harassment

Seems the blag by Ms.K has been growing, and I just wanted to give more info on how to report if you have a stalker/harasser.

first call your police dept. They need to be aware so they can start a case, just to be certain that if it escalates into something physical, you have a record of repeated harassment. ( ie going after one's relatives in vindictiveness is prolly another notch in the belt of no no.)

call the FBI for your area

write to to report it
keep logs of all contacts and time spent
get a witness list just incase you need it for one of the agencies
call your state attny general ( write as well for a record)
Call/write your congressman

in texas here is the list:
there is a handy dandy form to email directly to the congressman of your district. I am sure they would like to know how Tax payers dollars are being spent.

DO NOT poke or agitate the critter has always been a good thing I ve learned. If something is mad or rabid, you don't poke it with a sharp stick JMO.

If you have to, file a case with an attorney.

there are a couple of legal funds/fights going on right now, so if you want to help, feel free to contact me and I will give you the info of where to go.

You must conact me though thru my artfire or etsy shop please.

No comments:

Post a Comment